GSC Smart HUB
Support / GSC Smart Hub / Refund
Personal Information Change
Rank Maintenance / Advancement
Product Return & Exchange
Shipping & Delivery
Digital product enquiry
Virtual Office Tools & Feature
How to send refund request?
To file a refund request:
– Login to your Virtual Office, click on Help Centre
– Then click on ” Contact us”, fill up your information
– Choose the category “Refund Request”
– Mention the IR ID, Order Number, reason for refund request
Note that the request should be sent within the grace period.
Why is my refund request rejected?
Your refund request is rejected as the request was sent after the grace period.
What is the grace period for refund?
Grace period for refund request will be followed according to the country selected under World Retail Purchase. Kindly refer to the Terms and Condition under clause No.3.1- RIGHT FOR YOU TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT / Contract for Sale of Services :
• Seventh (7th) day from the date of your receipt of the product/s if your order is made in any EU member states or in the US; or
• Sixtieth (60th) day from the date of delivery of the product/s to you if your order is made in Singapore.
• Tenth (10th) day from the date you order the product/s if your order is made in Australia or Hong Kong.
• Seventh (7th) day from the date you order the product/s if your order is made in a territory other than a European Union member state, the United States, Singapore or Australia.
Can I transfer my refund amount to my bank account?
No. The refundable amount will be credited to the payment channel you used during your purchase.
How will I receive my refund?
The refundable amount will be credited to the payment channel you used during your purchase. E.g. eCard or credit card
What should I do if I applied for a refund, but the product has been delivered to me?
If your refund request is within the grace period, you are then required to return the product to our Malaysia / UAE Office and provide the following information:
– State your IR ID and full name on the parcel
– Provide Air Way Bill number
– Product must be sealed, unused and in good condition
Please note that request is subject to management approval
I have utilized one of the entitlement of QVI product, may I request for a refund?
Once the QVI product has been utilized or activated, refund is no longer allowed.
Can I request for a partial refund?
No, we do not process any partial refund request.
Why I still didn’t receive my refund in credit card even after 30 working days?
For us to assist you further, you are required to provide us the latest 2 months credit card holder’s full bank/ billing statement.
Due to personal commitments, I am not able to continue my QLearn courses. Can I request for a refund?
Once QLearn product has been utilized or activated, refund is no longer allowed.